Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mommy Badges

There is a lot that goes into being a mama...the good, the bad, and the ugly. I talk about earning one of my most-prized mommy badges over at Taste of T.

Motherhood is full of wonderful moments, rewarding events, and heart-warming memories. This post includes none of those. Tanya asked me to guest post while she was on maternity leave, and I jumped at the opportunity (now that I know my current predicament...I may have to ask her to return the favor!). I wanted to share with her the real true nitty gritty that comes with this Mommy-hood gig. At some point every mama earns her badge of honor...and it's not always pretty!

Jump on over to Tanya's place to read more about my badge of mommy-honor and cheer her on as she embarks on this adventure called motherhood!

3 comments:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

I read it and it's hillarious!!!! New follower from the hop, thanks for sharing your story :)

http://anirishitalianblessing.blogspot.com/

Ms. Blasé said...

Read the post... and cringed a little... but still completed it without dry-heaving... barely :P

The Mommy Mambo said...

Hola, Chica! Long time no read! So sorry. Thought about you today and had to check on ya. Hope all is well. What's this predicament we're talkin' bout??? REALLY?

Let me go read the guest post now!