Sunday, December 25, 2011

Stories of Christmas

I love holiday stories...the craziness of all the family, the hustle and bustle of preparation, and the debacles that seem to ensue when you mash everybody into one house. This year is a little different for us. Baby #5 is due on Christmas day, and daddy is off saving the world. It's just me and 4 little boys...waiting on one to arrive...and praying for the safety of another. Obviously, there is no traveling on my part this year...but I still wanted to share one of my favorite Christmas stories.

Ghost of Christmas Past

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy the hilarities of the family being together, and if you wouldn't mind, send up a couple prayers and thanks for all of those soldiers serving away from home this holiday season.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Must have been hard with your hubs far away. Hope you're feeling good and will be sharing baby news with us soon!

Brandi said...

Checking in for baby news... hope you are doing well! :)