Wednesday, October 6, 2010
What up Wednesday
1) What is your greatest fear if any.
Ok. I would have to say I have 2 great fears. One is that I am very, very afraid of the dark-I blame that on my sis who constantly scared me growing up. One person's torture is another one's joy! Second, is the the lingering can't shake fear that my hubby will die at war (sorry to be a downer).
2) Coffee, tea, or cappuccino
coffee- with a bagel
3) Do you bend over backwards to lend money to friends/family
No. Only recently have we even had money to lend, but even then, our money is pretty much spoken for in our budget. Anytime we have a little extra, the van seems to require maintenance.
4) Reader, writer or both
Writer. No reader. Ok .... both.
5) If you could go anywhere to escape, where would you go?
I know this sounds crazy, but Disney World. My hubby left his cell phone home. It was just me, my hubby, and our boys! Awwwww!
6) Do you sleep with a fat or a flat pillow?
In between. Too flat...and I get a headache. Too fat....and I get a headache. I know- high maintenance!
7) How many times a week do you have sex?
It depends on the week. Twice if I'm lucky- but I'd prefer 4 or 5!
8) How well do you deal with confrontation?
Super, no-doubt-about-it, off-the-charts terrible! I hate it. I avoid it. It gives me shaky, can't-sleep anxiety.