* Where do the missing socks go?
* I am the only member in my family who seems to get my dirty clothes into the laundry baskets. Maybe they truly are invisible. And maybe I really do have super powers.
* I put that precious item in a place I knew I would never forget.....and for the life of me I can't remember where that unforgettable place is.
* Didn't I just pick up these toys?
* Someone must be hiding the dirty underwear because it's never in the laundry.
* A little person inevitably needs my assistance the moment my naked posterior is placed onto its throne.
* This is also true when I am desperatly trying to watch "my show".
* A freshly scrubbed floor demands a spill.
* A family picture always has an unhappy participant.
* When we are in a hurry or running late, chaos and mayhem lurk around every corner.
* The new recipe I worked on all day is "digustin".
* On the weekends when you can actually sleep in, the kids get up earlier than they do on school days.
* When it rains..........it pours.