Friday, January 14, 2011

My Poo Doesn't Stink

I was looking and feeling quite fabulous this morning. Determined to rock my swim suit at the pool this summer, I have been consistently working out again...after a Christmas cookie haiku run amuck! The previous night I whipped out my Suzie Homemaker alter-ego and made homemade chicken noodle soup, cheesy garlic bread, and apple pie...ok the pie wasn't homemade, but I served it with a smile and ice cream...that should give me some "Betty Crocker" points. And this morning I have played with the my little two, cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed the home, and rotated the laundry. Poo totally not stinking! I'm totally fabulous!

Since the last couple days have been spent in yoga pants and workout gear I decided to up the ante and don my smokin' hot skinny jeans, rock-star brown boots, sexy Rachel Zoe eternity scarf, and charcoal grey ruffled ruana. My self esteem was soaring confident that I was going to knock hubby's socks off tonight...in more ways than one (cue my bow chicka wow wow music). Not only am I looking hot, I am also on top of my game with supper in-process for my rulers and cookies ready to be baked for after-school delights. Again, I say, poo totally not stinking!

I'm flaunting my new-found sexy in my mirror as I apply smoky eye makeup and sultry, need-to-be-kissed lipstick when I notice something askew. There staring back at me was a smile.......full of strawberry seeds and blueberries from my breakfast! Pedestal....broken! Poo....smelling up the place! Humbled...to the core! My life is not a bowl full of cherries...indeed, it is sometimes just a bowl full of oatmeal. And everybody's poo stinks!

6 comments:

Big Fat Gini said...

Oh that made me giggle!

Yep. Totally had days like that. But right now, I'm having an unclean house, nasty bathroom, rocking lounge pants and a vintage Coke-a-Cola tee with striped ankle socks.

Patti said...

LOL!! love it love it love it!!! You are so funny! It is always at those moments...when we have pulled ourselves together to feel...almost human..when out of no where we are pulled to our humble little knee's! I felt that way one night as my husband and I were ready to go out on a date night. My son said.."mom whats wrong with your shirt?..are you wearing that?" (the look on his face said more then the words) The shirt was (what I thought) a cute little number that had interesting sleeves that had openings in them. lol..hard to explain. I wasn't feeling so chic after his comment...and wound up changing. lol

Annette said...

Oh..healthy food will get to you everytime. At least the healthy food is helping you get that rockin' body to wear those skinny jeans...right? You're too funny!

Sandra said...

Ok, but the bow chica wow wow music was still playing, right? What's a little poo when you can hear bow chica wow wow!

Stephanie said...

LOL Oh you are way too funny...and now I need to go and find my inner mojo!

Farah Jasmine said...

:hehe: I've so been there!!!