Monday, January 17, 2011

Reasons Why My Kids Are Going To Rule The World

* the boys are downstairs playing 'dodgeball'... Tyson (7yo-he is #2) sticks a ball down his pants, pulls it out, yells "PENIS BOMB" and chucks it at his brother!! No body, young or old, wants to get hit with one of those.

* the 2yo and 4yo were playing with our flash light in the dark. They were shining it in their brother's ears, daddy's nose and then came running up to mommy.....to shine a bright spotlight on my yana benieni area. They thought it was pretty funny!

* Our 4 yo has some what of a hearing issue. Toy Story has been his favorite movie for the last 2 years. When Woody says "somebody poisoned the water hole"....my son heard "boy and girls in the watering hole". I'm guessing he pretty much has this world figured out!

* the 2yo constantly asks mommy "where penis go" wondering what mommy did with hers.

* daddy and mommy took the middle 2 boys sledding (4yo and 7yo). The 7yo was with daddy and the 4yo was with mommy. On the last ride down the hill, mommy and the 4yo crashed into the loan tree on the hill....he tells everyone that mommy ran into the tree, and won't go down the hill with me anymore.

* our 2yo continually pats and rubs mommy's boobs, smiles and says "boobies". (should I be concerned?)

* when putting on a pull-up on for nap our 3rd boy said matter-of-fact "I like my balls"....and so it begins!

* when our current 7yo was 4 daddy became the head volleyball coach. Our cross-town rivals are called the "cobblers" which he mistakenly coined the "gobblers". They've been the "gobblers" in our house ever since.

*When that same kiddo was in kindergarden he got to experience Red Ribbon Week where they learn to "Say No to Drugs". At supper we were talking about the meaning and all the activities throughout our town for Red Ribbon Week. We asked him if he knew the meaning of the week, he looked up from his plate and said "Say No to Gobblers" (the "gobblers" are red by the way!). Loyalty runs deep!!

* we went to our oldest son's 1st swim meet. We walked into the building, sat in the bleachers, and our 2nd son looked around and asked "so where's Michael 'Phlelps'?"

Obviously, my 4 little dudes have all they need to know to rule this world!!

14 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

hahahaha... boys are awesome! or so my husband tells me anyway. with three boys myself, I know exactly what you are talking about, thanks for the laugh

Anonymous said...

You just described my kids--no lie! ;)

XO

Ange said...

The joy of raising boys! My three sons (8,9&9) currently have an obsession talking about their penises. Any phallic looking object now gets placed near their junk and everyone is invited to look and giggle. It seriously makes all things interesting, even eating fish sticks.

Liz Mays said...

Oh my gosh, your dudes are SUCH dudes!!!

Shell said...

This is SO HILARIOUS! You had me with the first one. I laughed so hard I almost woke up my husband.

Ashley said...

Haha that's awesome! Is it weird my 3 year old isn't obsessed with penises and boobies? Maybe cause he doesn't have an older brother? :)

Anonymous said...

As the mother of one girly little girl I have no idea how you handle 4 boys! They sound hysterically funny but they must also be a handful.

"I like my balls..." I love it!

DocKev said...

ROFL. Thanks for the laugh. Interesting family, and you are right, your boys are on the road to own the world.

Mandee said...

BOYS!!!
We could seriously sit down and compare stories...ha ha!

Crystal Escobar said...

Haha, that is hilarious!!! Guess that's what I'll be faced with very soon :)

Heather said...

How cute! My son totally mortified my dad when he was babysitting him. My dad took him to the bathroom and Nathan announced "I have a penis. Daddy has a penis. But Mommy doesn't have a penis."

Your boys are too cute!

Cheryl said...

oh no - not the dreaded penis bomb!!!!

Hilarious. Totally hilarious!

Rachel said...

To funny, guess this is what I have to look forward to with my little man. Let hope I still find it funny when it happen to me. :)

Christy said...

LOL. Boys! My 3yo recently got mixed up with words and called his "junk" (as my teen refers to it) "knuckles". At least he got the ending sound of the word right.