* the boys are downstairs playing 'dodgeball'... Tyson (7yo-he is #2) sticks a ball down his pants, pulls it out, yells "PENIS BOMB" and chucks it at his brother!! No body, young or old, wants to get hit with one of those.
* the 2yo and 4yo were playing with our flash light in the dark. They were shining it in their brother's ears, daddy's nose and then came running up to mommy.....to shine a bright spotlight on my yana benieni area. They thought it was pretty funny!
* Our 4 yo has some what of a hearing issue. Toy Story has been his favorite movie for the last 2 years. When Woody says "somebody poisoned the water hole"....my son heard "boy and girls in the watering hole". I'm guessing he pretty much has this world figured out!
* the 2yo constantly asks mommy "where penis go" wondering what mommy did with hers.
* daddy and mommy took the middle 2 boys sledding (4yo and 7yo). The 7yo was with daddy and the 4yo was with mommy. On the last ride down the hill, mommy and the 4yo crashed into the loan tree on the hill....he tells everyone that mommy ran into the tree, and won't go down the hill with me anymore.
* our 2yo continually pats and rubs mommy's boobs, smiles and says "boobies". (should I be concerned?)
* when putting on a pull-up on for nap our 3rd boy said matter-of-fact "I like my balls"....and so it begins!
* when our current 7yo was 4 daddy became the head volleyball coach. Our cross-town rivals are called the "cobblers" which he mistakenly coined the "gobblers". They've been the "gobblers" in our house ever since.
*When that same kiddo was in kindergarden he got to experience Red Ribbon Week where they learn to "Say No to Drugs". At supper we were talking about the meaning and all the activities throughout our town for Red Ribbon Week. We asked him if he knew the meaning of the week, he looked up from his plate and said "Say No to Gobblers" (the "gobblers" are red by the way!). Loyalty runs deep!!
* we went to our oldest son's 1st swim meet. We walked into the building, sat in the bleachers, and our 2nd son looked around and asked "so where's Michael 'Phlelps'?"
Obviously, my 4 little dudes have all they need to know to rule this world!!