Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blast From the Past

I didn't write a "year in review" post. I am not much of an advocate for New Year's resolutions, and I've only been blogging for 4 months....so a recap of my year's best seemed kind of silly. But I do think I have some great posts from my early blogging (that sounds so funny....it's only been 4 months...in all retrospects, I'm a rookie!) that didn't receive many (read-zero) comments.

If you would humor for a moment, I would like to share a previous post with you.

Children Wouldn't Survive

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am a new blogger. I didn't do a recap of my two and a half months either. I found you via FTLOB's.
I wish you a wonderful year of blogging!

Stephanie said...

thanks for stopping by

Big Fat Gini said...

Eh. What's the point in recapping anyway? Move forward and find your voice!

Thanks for stopping in!

MommaKiss said...

I didn't do a review post, either. and i'm no rookie - but clearly i like talking to myself.

i'll go read it.