Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet Me on Monday- blog hop

Questions:

1.  How many TV’s do you have in your home? 4
2.  What is on your bedside table (nightstand)? my bible, a recipe holder that I write down things from our day, date it and put in the box, a pen and notebook , and my alarm clock
3.  How many pair of shoes do you own? about 30- I consistently wear 3 of them!
4.  Can you change a flat tire? of course- had to when my  hubby was TDY. It was me my 4 boys and my mom outside my cousins wedding. Nobody helped me.
5.  Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats? ooohh-tough one. Depends on the day- but usually dark chocolate is my go-to indulgence.

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower~!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Vicki said...

It's funny how many have answered the have a lot of shoes but only wear the same 3 pairs.

reener said...

Oh, dark chocolate! Gotta have dark chocolate!!

I attempted to change a tire 6 months pregnant. Luckily, two brawny guys in a lawn service truck stopped and helped me. But I have changed a tire on my own. It's SO easy-provided you can get the lug nuts off.

Patrice said...

I enjoyed visiting! I'm following back.
Have a great week!

The Soul Mom said...

Thanks for the follow. Following you back!

Sheri said...

Following you now - thanks for stopping by my blog!

Java said...

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

Those are some great answers!

I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

Thanks for participating!
Have a great week!
Java

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Nice to meet you and thank you for following. I am now following you also. No one helped you with that tire, I can't believe that.

kalea_kane said...

Dark chocolate is definitely one of my top go to sweets. I like how you write things down from your day. Do you do anything with all of these papers at the end of the year? :)

Have a wonderful day!

PS I am a new follower.

Teresa said...

Ooohhhh yummy dark chocolate!!! Im a new follower and thanks for following me at my blog
http://isoundlikemymom.blogspot.com/