Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet Me on Monday- blog hop

Questions:

1.  How many TV’s do you have in your home? 4
2.  What is on your bedside table (nightstand)? my bible, a recipe holder that I write down things from our day, date it and put in the box, a pen and notebook , and my alarm clock
3.  How many pair of shoes do you own? about 30- I consistently wear 3 of them!
4.  Can you change a flat tire? of course- had to when my  hubby was TDY. It was me my 4 boys and my mom outside my cousins wedding. Nobody helped me.
5.  Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats? ooohh-tough one. Depends on the day- but usually dark chocolate is my go-to indulgence.

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower~!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Anonymous said...

It's funny how many have answered the have a lot of shoes but only wear the same 3 pairs.

reener said...

Oh, dark chocolate! Gotta have dark chocolate!!

I attempted to change a tire 6 months pregnant. Luckily, two brawny guys in a lawn service truck stopped and helped me. But I have changed a tire on my own. It's SO easy-provided you can get the lug nuts off.

Patrice said...

I enjoyed visiting! I'm following back.
Have a great week!

The Soul Mom said...

Thanks for the follow. Following you back!

Sheri said...

Following you now - thanks for stopping by my blog!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Nice to meet you and thank you for following. I am now following you also. No one helped you with that tire, I can't believe that.

kalea_kane said...

Dark chocolate is definitely one of my top go to sweets. I like how you write things down from your day. Do you do anything with all of these papers at the end of the year? :)

Have a wonderful day!

PS I am a new follower.

Teresa said...

Ooohhhh yummy dark chocolate!!! Im a new follower and thanks for following me at my blog
http://isoundlikemymom.blogspot.com/