Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Top 10 reasons I love having boys!

10. I have actually said, "Get off! You are too heavy to ride the dog!"
9. "It wasn't me" dribbles potty on my toilet seat daily (he also leaves dirty clothes on the floor and toothpaste sludge in the sink).
8. Living in a house of weenie-whackers, my crew thinks it's big news-hence must tell everyone-that mommy has a yanna banieni.
7. On road trips we don't need rest areas for our bathroom breaks.
6. Farts, wedgies, and mooning are all part of family humor.
5. Toys? Who needs toys? We play with sticks and rocks!
4. Personal hygiene is a foreign word. Therefore, I don't have to share the bathroom with anybody.
3. They could care less about what they wear-if they put clothes on at all.
2. We can go camping for 4 days and nobody asks to take a shower.
1. I get to be the Queen!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hilarious! I have two stepsons, and #1 on your list is my favorite. My husband calls me "queen bee".