Sunday, September 26, 2010

Things that make my heart happy

* "I wouw wu" from my 2 year old (for those who don't speak toddlerese, this is "I love you")
* When my son blows me a kiss to keep in my pocket so I don't miss him when he's gone
* Random hugs (big bear hugs) from my oldest son
* When the 2 year old holds my finger as we walk up the street
* My 7 year old rubbing my arm and saying, "I like skin"
* Hanging Christmas lights with my family
* Round-robin "I love you"s at the dinner table
* A hot cup of coffee in the morning
* Singing "Happy Birthday" to my kids
* Watching the kids play on the floor with daddy
* Christmas morning and the joy on my little one's faces
* Family sledding down the hill
* Uncontrollable giggles of my children
* How my kids light up when they see daddy walk in the front door
* Playing family card games in our tent during camping trips
* Family bike rides/runs
* Cuddling with my boys

3 comments:

Hanna said...

I'm your newest follower from the weekend blog hop!! Lovely blog! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

forthelove0f4 said...

this is so great!!! i love it i was just telling my hubs we should make our bucket list, heart happy list and our if we could list. great list !!!

Kelsey said...

The uncontrollable giggles- how can you not join in?